Work With Us
If you would like to work in a fun, dynamic environment and have a love for fashion & people, we would like to hear from you!! Our motto is to 'go beyond' customers' expectations and create 'Moments of Magic'. Willow was the Retail Excellence, Retail Store of the Year in 2019, providing an exceptional level of customer service and an amazing customer experience. We are growing our team and are actively looking for people to help us continue the journey.
We are currently recruiting for the the following roles:
Full-Time Sales Assistant
& Part-time Sales Assistant (Mid-Week)
IMMEDIATE START POSITIONS
- Customer Service – A high standard of customer service is required for the role, including assisting customers with style advice in person and via phone & digital channels.
- Previous experience working in a fast retail setting is desirable.
- Good eye for fashion.
- Daily operations of the retail store.
- Visual merchandising & display upkeep
- Opening and closing duties as outlined by your line manager
- Retail experience desirable
- Cleanliness/Organisation is essential in this role
- Experience working in a physically demanding environment
- Excellent timekeeping is a key requirement
- Effective teamwork and communication skills is essential
EMAIL YOUR CV TO
Online Customer Service & Fulfillment- (Part-Time, 3 month contract)
PART-TIME, IMMEDIATE START POSITION. 3 MONTH CONTRACT.
We want enthusiastic, solution focused Customer Service Representatives who enjoy talking to customers on a daily basis and providing them with the highest level of customer care.
Located in our online Ennis office, the key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that our customers are provided with a high quality level of customer service over a range of communication channels, but primarily across phone and email channels.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely manner, and in accordance with company procedures.
- Using your product and system knowledge to solve problems for customers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers always
- Providing administrative support as and when required
- Adhering strictly to data protection and confidentiality laws
- Working towards daily performance targets as outlined by the Management Team.
- Working as part of a team to achieve high customer service satisfaction.
- Online order fulfillment
- Manage logistics between instore & online.
- Process customer returns.
The ideal candidates will possess the following skills:
- Previous customer service experience (retail, hospitality, call centre)
- Previous admin experience would be an advantage - ideally working in a role where IT systems were used daily
- Professional manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised and a good attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask
EMAIL YOUR CV TO