Trends are constantly changing and it can all get a little bit daunting trying to figure out what’s in and what's out? But let’s put those questions to the side for now and focus on how we can love and embrace our shape - dressing for what will compliment us and make us feel and look our best!
We’ve put together a couple of guidelines (because it’s not about rules but just simple guidelines!) that will help you play up your favorite parts of you! But first let's see what body shape are you?
- Waist is wider than bust
- You consider yourself to have fuller hips
- You have narrower shoulders in comparison to your hips
WHAT DOES AN INVERTED TRIANGLE LOOK LIKE?
- Broad shoulders
- Lower half is narrow
2. Olivia Lace Top (also comes in black!)
WHAT DOES HOURGLASS LOOK LIKE?
- Also describe your body as curvy
- Waist is the smallest part
Your bust and hip measurements are
WHAT DOES AN ATHLETIC/ RECTANGULAR SHAPE LOOK LIKE?
Your shoulders and hip measurements
are nearly the same
- Your waist isn’t very small or well-defined
- Straight up and down shape
WHAT DOES AN APPLE LOOK LIKE?
- Fuller chest and upper body
Your shoulders are broader than
You don’t have a well-defined waistline
(If you do, you’re likely an hourglass!)
Now we know we said there are no rules just guidelines however we do have one! TO HAVE FUN! The best way to wear anything is to wear it with confidence and to not take it too seriously!
Until next time!